Hello palm trees (with the odd flamingo thrown in).
I’m completely obsessed with the summer tropical print that we are seeing working it ways into our warm-weather wardrobes.
I mean, it practically transports you straight to Hawaii right?
As always, I love sharing print and colour trends with you guys because they are MUCH easier to work into anyone’s wardrobe than a certain cut of garment, or hem length, or neckline.
If you love the print, simply choose the item that suits your shape, size and style personality and bang! You’ve got yourself a wardrobe update.
One of the things I love about being a personal stylist is helping people inject some fun into their wardrobe, so here are 10 ways to do that with the gorgeous tropical print!
SHOP THE TROPPO:
1.Cait & Co leaf print maxi dress $99
2. Seed tropical stud earring set $17.90
3. That Shop In Doreen “Ivy” printed pants $59.00 AUD
4. Jericho Road Palm Print Dress from Cait & Co $199.00
5. Portmans “Fresh Tropics” jumpsuit $89.95 AUD
6. Zara tropical turban headband $19.90 (in store only)
7. Zaful one piece leaf swimsuit $18.49
8. Augustine “Pineapple Express” Dress $84.50 on sale
9. Home Republic diffuser from Adairs $20.99
10. Django & Juliette tropical print heels from StyleTread $131.95
Gosh and that’s just the start of it! There are so many cool printed pieces around at the moment to choose from.
Doesn’t float your boat? That’s ok too! Remember personal style is about being YOU! Not being dictated by what other people do, or what trends are hot right now.
That’s what I specialise in, helping amazingly gorgeous women like you nail their everyday style. So if that sounds like something you want some help with, I’ve got personal styling options no matter where you live! Check them out HERE.
So until Next Time, In Love & Style Always,