So I thought I’d share with you some of the best online buys I’ve seen around the interwebs this week (PLUS check out the discount code for The Iconic just for this week!)
1. Supre Palm Print Scarf: I’m loving all the plant and animal prints that are around at the moment – it’s something different than your standard florals for Spring.
This scarf will add a little fun to any outfit, and I always find a lightweight scarf is good just to have in your bag, even in the warmer months – use it to keep the sun off at the beach, or to keep you warm in the cold movie theatre (does anyone else freeze their butt off when they go to the movies?)
2. Senso sandals from The Iconic: How gorgeous are these sandals! (I may or may not have just bought them for myself….) They are the perfect compliment to all those soft, light colours that we are seeing coming through for summer.
Imagine the cute pedi you can show off when wearing these too – I’m thinking a bright white! What do you think?
ChasingCait Reader Bonus: Click on THIS LINK
this week only to get 20% off in Aus & NZ, conditions apply*
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies from Shopbop.com: Summer is just around the corner so what better time to invest in a new pair of sunnies. These gorgeous cats-eye shaped specs have a feminine touch but will work for your everyday pair.
4. Turkish Towel from Blue Bungalow: So I got a couple of these for Christmas and engagement presents and they are AWESOME! Take them to the pool, the beach, or just use them as a throw around the house.
Turkish towels are super soft, absorbent and don’t take up any space in your beach bag! More room for trashy mags – yeah!
5. EziBuy Floral Bomber Jacket: This is a great transeasonal piece to add to your wardrobe – especially if you aren’t ready to let go of the black just yet! Make this jacket the statement but keeping everything else quite clean and simple – for more ideas on how to wear a floral bomber, give this post a quick once-over.
So there are my 5 best buys this week online – are you a confident online shopper or do you prefer to walk into a store and touch, see and try on? Tell me your online shopping preference in the comments below, I’d love to know!
Until Next Time,
In Love & Style Always
*The Iconic discount code T’s & C’s. Flipit exclusive affiliate code for 20% off in AU & NZ. Valid from 27.10.14 – midnight 03.11.14. Min. spend $79. Only on full price items (excluding G-Star, Jets, Tony Bianco, Nike and Sass&Bide and items sent from a delivery partner.)
This post was brought to you by Flipit – please support the brands that support this blog